We love our working moms here at PebblePost. We also recognize that being a mom is a full-time job in and of itself. That is why we strive to support them in finding a blend between their home and work life. Workplace benefits and perks can be helpful for moms managing a million and one logistics, but what is more valuable is the emotional support of our team and office. We prioritize creating an environment where moms (and everyone else, but moms get a special spotlight here) love to work while also ensuring they have the time and flexibility to pursue their passions everywhere else.
In honor of Mother’s Day this year, we asked our PebblePeep moms what’s one tip they’ll offer to other working moms. Here’s what they have to say:
1. “When you’re at work, don’t feel bad that you’re not at home. When you’re at home, don’t feel bad that you’re not at work.” – Jillian Segall, Senior Director, Growth Sales
2. “You have to fill your own cup before you fill anyone else’s. Make time for yourself – self-care isn’t selfish!” Polina Hansen, Director, Growth
3. “The idea of balance is a fallacy! Don’t waste your energy striving for a perfect balance between work life and mom life. Embrace the chaos!” Brittany Wolf, SVP, Head of Operations
4. “Time is a thief! Slow down; prioritize; balance. You’ll never regret anything more than lost time with your children.” Ria Kashani, Manager, Talent Acquisition
5. “Embrace the chaos. Find working mom friends. Remember – you are doing a GREAT job!” – Mariya Post, Senior Director, Head of Business Operations
6. “It will be there tomorrow (especially the laundry)… you can’t do everything all the time, so focus on enjoying your kids while they’re still young.” Kristine Cabrera, Senior Director, New Business
7. “Respect for time! You can always jump back on but when it is time to engage with the little ones, take that break and give them your time.” Lisa Gillis, Creative Director
All moms, particularly working moms, are superhumans. They deserve workplace policies and respect that treat them as such. That’s why we’re building a culture at PebblePost where amazing moms can do their best work.
We’re hiring, by the way! Come join our team. We’d love to have you.